How Hard Do Victoria’s Secrets Models Train? | Cosmopolitan
8 months ago 35
Cosmopolitan.com’s Fitness Editor works out with Victoria’s Secret Model Romee Strijd to find out.
SUBSCRIBE to Cosmopolitan, like now! http://bit.ly/CosmoYT
Cosmopolitan is the best-selling young women’s magazine in the U.S., a bible for fun, fearless females that reaches more than 18 million readers a month. We deliver the latest news on men and love, sex, fashion and beauty, women’s health and self-improvement, and entertainment.
Cosmopolitan Official Site: http://Cosmopolitan.com
Cosmopolitan on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/CosmoFB
Cosmopolitan on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/CosmoTwitter
Cosmopolitan on GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/CosmoGoogle
Cosmopolitan on PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/CosmoPins
Cosmopolitan on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/CosmoInsta
Victoria’s Secret Models: How Hard Do They Train? | Cosmopolitan
Video Rating: / 5
“VICTORIA’S SECRET 2013” Casting & Interviewing Models HD by Fashion Channel
Yeah, Victorias’s Secret models are always stunning… not a dream, they’re true!
But, how to become an Angel? Here the 10 insider tips to becoming a Victoria’s Secret Model, straight from the website of the brand… so, Good Luck girl!
1. Get someone to take your picture. As simple as this sounds you will need this snapshot to approach a credible model agency. The agencies that assist with the casting of a Victoria’s Secret Model are going to want to see what you look like on film.
2. Go to the open call at Ford or Elite in New York City. These two agencies are primarily responsible for negotiating the contracts of Victoria’s Secret models. An open call is a time agencies put aside to meet new models. Call them and ask when they have “open calls” or look for that information on their website. When you arrive be sure to look amazing and have the snapshots in hand.
3. If you get rejected, get busy. Approach local modeling agencies where you live with your snapshots. If you get signed prepare to make friends with professional photographers. You will need those images to get the attention of Victoria’s Secret.
4. Register yourself on modeling websites. Use Google to find them. The world needs to know you are out there.
5. Get measured and be realistic. The ideal height of a Victoria’s Secret Model is 5’9″ standing barefoot with body measurements of 34-24-34.
6. Be Skinny. You must go to the gym. Stop eating junk food. If you are not naturally this thin but have the basic body type of a Victoria’s Secret model hire a nutritionist and a trainer.
7. Be on the cover of Vogue before you are 18 years old. Greatly increases your chances.
8. Enter the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Competition. In 2009 Victoria’s Secret had open calls in October in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami to launch the career of an unknown model. There are presently four requirements to be in the competition. Models must be female, between 18 to 30 years of age, from the United States and a minimum of 5’8″ tall (barefoot). The competition is once a year. Google it and look out for it.
9. Be professional. Be on time. Don’t stay up late and party before shoots. Be nice.
10. Get to know Edward Razek. For the last fifteen years Edward Razek has been the man behind the casting of Victoria’s Secret. He is responsible for choosing who walks down the catwalk and who appears in their advertisements. He has been instrumental in launching the careers of Heidi Klum and Daniela Pestova to superstar status.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/fashionchannel
WEB TV: http://www.fashionchannel.it/en/web-tv
The best videos, the most exclusive moments of the international runway since 1982 until now, of the most representative fashion weeks of the world. Backstage secrets, insights make-up and hair style, curiosities from the fashion world, celebrities, photo shoot, designer and model clips, red carpets and gossip, parties, obviously besides the shows of all the top designers, generally available in high definition formats HD on the Youtube network FASHION CHANNEL.
Fashion Channel shows new interesting videos continuous flow.
Video Rating: / 5