How To Cook Rice Perfectly | Easy Recipe By Ruchi Bharani | Basic Cooking
1 month ago 17
Watch and learn how to cook rice perfectly at home only on Rajshri Food.
Rice is most widely consumed staple food. It is cooked in all the households on daily basis. Hence chef Ruchi is here to show you how to cook rice perfectly at home in quick and easy steps, along with simple and easy hacks and tricks.
– 3 & 1/2 cups of water
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1 cup of basmati rice (soaked)
– Boil water and add salt and turn on the flame
– Add pre washed and soaked rice into boiling water, stir it and let it boil for 6-7 minutes.
– Drain out the excess water and with the fork pluck the rice properly and let it cool
– 1 cup of rice
– 1 1/4th cup of water
– In a pressure cooker place a thin stand.
– Pour some water and keep the vessel.
– Now add the pre washed & soak rice, water and salt.
– Make sure you place rubber lid and cover the lid.
– Also place the vent valve.
– Keep the pressure cooker over the flame.
– Cook it for 1 whistle on high flame and 2 whistles on low flame.
– Let it cool down completely before you open it.
– 1 cup of rice
– 2 cups of water
– In a bowl add pre washed and soaked rice
– Add water and salt and stir it
– Cover it with the lid
– After 15 minutes check the rice
– Perfect rice is ready to be served
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director : Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya,Pratik Gumre
Editor : Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood