Men Only – Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Challenge with Coach Wally

5 months ago 11
Women, If you’re reading this, don’t leave just yet. Keep reading to see if this is something you want your man to participate in. 

Facebook Event: 

“If you change a Man, you change a Marriage 
You change a Marriage, you change a Family
You change a Family, you change a Community
You change a Community, you change a City
You change a City, you change a Country
You change a Country, you change the Fucking World.”
~ Garrett White.

Men, this is a no BS type of accountability group. I know many men don’t feel comfortable working out in groups. Two to three guys at the Gym is cool. If that’s not working out for you, it’s time to make some changes. I’m going to help you make those changes. 

“If you want change in your life, you have to change.”

Being healthy and fit will change everything about you. I know you’re ready for change. Click the link below and let’s get you set up. 

Being Free is both good and bad. I will explain below. 

This accountability Challenge Group is going to help you…

– Take Control of Your Health
– Get Rid of Excess Fat
– Gain Muscle
– Improve Your Stamina
– Stay In the Game Longer
– Perform Better At Work
And At Home
– Less Aches and Pain
– Feel Better
– Boost Your Confidence

What Ever Your Goal, We Will Get You There.

You will be able to chose from which ever program you like with in the Beachbody On Demand Library. You will stream the workout from your TV via the web, Roku player, Amazon Fire TV, or Google Chromecast. Or you can stream from any web enabled device such as your phone, tablet of computer. You can even take it to the gym if you chose to do a program like Body Beast. 

I can not express the sense of fulfillment it is to finish one of these program. If you chose a 30 day program, you will get to finish in the Free Trial Period.

When you chose to continue with BOD to finish the 60 or 90 day program you will simply invest .87 for the BOD Club Membership. That small charge renews every 90 days until you stop it. 

Physical Activity is about 20% of the Health & Fitness fight. The other 80% is Nutrition. 

If you want to go all in at 100% I strongly suggest you go a head and invest in the Shakeology Club Challenge Pack. 

The Shakeology Club Challenge Pack includes the library of workouts along with your first 30 day supply of The Healthiest Meal of the Day, Shakeology. My family has been drinking this stuff for 4 years now. I can’t say enough about it. 

You Can Invite other men to this group. 

Confirm your participation at: 
Facebook Event: 

Then Get Your Free Trial access: 

Contact me right away for any questions:
BEST option: FB Message
Second option:

Tony is the creator behind P90X® – the best selling fitness program in America. Over the past 25 years, Tony has inspired and motivated people all over the world by sharing his fitness expertise with professional athletes, sports teams, television and film stars, recording artists and 4 million plus people. Tony changes lives with the perfect mix of physical fitness routines, encouragement, humor, discipline and fun. Tony is the author of “Bring It,” and “Crush It,” released through Rodale books. He recently launched his own meal delivery line, Tony Horton Kitchen after years of learning about food and fuel and how they’re part of the whole equation when it comes to important things like longevity, energy and sound sleep.

In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Video Rating: / 5